This is the era of digital and technological advancements and everybody who has or owns a smartphone knows how to make every process of their daily routine easier by just doing the simple tasks in a more digitized way. Same is the case when it comes to paying money or including the processes of sending or receiving money or other transactions. You would also want a good and a simplified solution for this and for that, we are presenting to you the bhim app for android.
The BHIM app for android was launched on 30th of December 2016 by our Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the reason that this app is getting a lot of buzz and fame is just due to its amazing features and the simple interface and features to send and receive money with bhim app and anywhere and that too without taking any extra time.
This app permits you to send and receive cash with only one click and the thing which people love is that this app is more conjointly ready to exchange info with alternative UPI Payment Apps and bank accounts. This app is obtainable for Indians solely and can be installed by Indians only. The main purpose of making this app is to reduce the utilization of money within the Indian society. This app is called after Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar, who had sacrificed his whole life for Dalits and the poor too.check here the Movie download website
Which banks does Bhim App support?
Well, BHIM app supports most of the banks presently. Still we tend to square measure listing all bank names that are supported by BHIM app currently:
Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of Bharat, Bank of geographical area, Kanara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central Bank of India, DCB Bank, Dena Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, IndusInd Bank, province Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab national bank, RBL Bank, South Indian Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Union Bank of Bharat, United Bank of Bharat, Vijaya Bank.
How to install BHIM app apk on android devices for free:
You may be wondering how to install BHIM app apk on your android devices. For this purpose, you will need to follow these steps carefully:
- First of all, download the BHIM app apk for android from this download link.
- Now, just keep the download location in your memory from where you have saved this apk in your device.
- After this, go to your device’s settings and in the security and permissions options, find the option of “Unknown Sources”.
- Enable the option of Unknown Sources.
- Now, go to the location where you have downloaded the BHIM app apk from step 2.
- Find this app and click on it to install the BHIM app for android on your android devices.
- Install this app on your android phones and right after it gets installed, open it right away.
- Congrats. You have successfully installed BHIM app for android on your android devices.